How to Apply Loose Powder: Tips & Tricks
Loose powder is an ultimate product for neat, lasting and professional makeup. Usually it is used as a final step in the makeup routine on top of foundation. Loose powder absorbs extra grease and makes foundation look neat and fresh on the face. There are three main types of loose powder: translucent, colored and loose powder with reflective particles.
How to apply loose powder: tutorial
- To avoid picking too much loose powder on your brush or puff, shake some powder into a container. You can use the top as a container.
- Dip your brush, puff or beauty blender into powder but don’t pick too much of product. Make sure to dip only the top part of brush.
- Remove excess product from the brush/puff by tapping the brush against the lid.
- Buff the powder into the skin by circular movements. Start with the T-zone, then move to forehead and cheeks.
- Use clean brush to remove excess product from the skin.
What’s the best way to apply loose powder?There are different tools you can use to apply loose powder. Tool choice depends on the effect you want to gain and on the type of powder you plan using.
|Types of powder
|natural dewy look
with reflective particles.
Top-7 Loose Powder ChoicesThere are so many loose powder choices on the market these days. Here is the list of top-7 loose powders that really do their job. We've selected powders by different brands for you to consider.
|Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
|8 color options
|True Match Naturale
|10 color options
|Loose Setting Powder
|High Definition Powder
|Mineral Finishing Powder
|NYX Professional Makeup
|Banana Loose Setting Powder
|Glo Skin Beauty
|9 color options
You may also like
- Lime Crime Makeup Brushes – Hot Stuff, Aquarium Brush Set: Review
- Top-5 Makeup Sponges for Flawless Blend
- Top 5 Powder Foundations for Flawless Makeup