How to Make Pin Up Makeup
by : GlamLipstick
Fashion tends to repeat with time, so that’s how pin up makeup became trendy again. It was used back in the 60s and now we keep seeing celebrities wearing this look. Gwen Stefani is one of those celebrities, who quite often appear on stage wearing red lips, wings and perfect foundation. These are pretty much main features of this makeup. Let us see, how to create this fashionable look and what products you will need.
Beauty products for pin up makeup
- Makeup base/primer
- Black mascara
- Black eye liner
- Matte foundation
- Matte light-beige eye shadows
- Red matte or vinyl lipstick
- Eyebrow pomade/pencil.
Pinup Makeup: Step by step
- Clean your face with lotion or micellar water.
- Apply makeup base and primer. Make sure to apply eye shadow primer.
- If there are red spots on face, you can use concealer to mask them first.
- Apply mattifying foundation over the face. It’s better to use buffer brush or foundation sponge.
- Use lighter tone of foundation and apply it under eyes. First draw 2 triangles, and then blend in edges.
- Apply loose transparent powder to create even and matte look.
- Do your eye brows with the pencil or dip brow pomade.
- Apply light-beige matte eye shadows over the upper lid.
- Draw wings on the upper lid, and go thick.
- Apply mascara on the eye lashes for that bold look.
- Outline the lips and then blend the pencil line inside.
- Apply red matte or vinyl glossy lipstick.
You may also like
- Revolution Lip Gloss by Urban Decay: Review & Swatches
- Top 5 Best Lip Balms for Super Smooth Lips
- Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow by Stila: Let it Shine!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam: Review & Swatches